Crashes in Misterix Mod 1

Crashes in Misterix 1 on win 10, game version 1.01

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Hi, awesome Misterix developers. I write this quite worried because of the crashes I've experienced in Misterix 1 mod.

The first and possibly the most annoying one was the attempt to kill the serial killer in "Las Payasadas" desert town. There CJ gets trapped in a loop around the streets of the town which can only be solved by pressing "F" to hijack a car and get out of the loop trap while the serial killer is chasing you. Then, after you kill the SOB and get out of there to save your game, the game crashes immediately after the killer is dead, and you attempt to enter any safe house or other location with an access marker.

The second is after you burn Samara Morgan to death, if you get close to her to see her body the game crashes to the desktop. Or if you get out from there to save, again, like the serial killer bug the mod crashes to the desktop once you enter your safe house or any other location.

Please help, IDK if win 10 is a mod killer, or if my GTA SA version is the faulty one.

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Héctor Alonso @ 29/3/2024, 10:00) 
    Hi, awesome Misterix developers. I write this quite worried because of the crashes I've experienced in Misterix 1 mod.

The first and possibly the most annoying one was the attempt to kill the serial killer in "Las Payasadas" desert town. There CJ gets trapped in a loop around the streets of the town which can only be solved by pressing "F" to hijack a car and get out of the loop trap while the serial killer is chasing you. Then, after you kill the SOB and get out of there to save your game, the game crashes immediately after the killer is dead, and you attempt to enter any safe house or other location with an access marker.

The second is after you burn Samara Morgan to death, if you get close to her to see her body the game crashes to the desktop. Or if you get out from there to save, again, like the serial killer bug the mod crashes to the desktop once you enter your safe house or any other location.

Please help, IDK if win 10 is a mod killer, or if my GTA SA version is the faulty one.

W-10 is Skinet from Terminator.
    But I never told you, and I will deny knowing you.

1 replies since 29/3/2024, 09:00   21 views